You have invested a great deal of time, money and effort in your teeth and to preserve that investment your doctor has prescribed fluoride treatments for you. Below is listed the specific instructions for you to follow:
- Clean your mouth thoroughly using floss and a soft toothbrush.
- Apply, by squeezing tube, 3-4 drops of fluoride gel to each carrier and spread evenly with a moist Q-tip.
- Place carrier over teeth and let it remain there for ten minutes or longer. We recommend using your fluoride, as directed above, while showering, reading a book, watching television, etc…
- Remove carriers. Try not to eat, drink or rinse your mouth for at least 30 minutes. For this reason, we recommend bedtime as the best time to use your fluoride.
- Clean carriers, using COOL water, NOT HOT.
Your carriers will discolor with age. They also may need to be remade in 3-4 years and can be done quickly in the event of loss or damage.